This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Pistachio Toffee Dark Chocolate Bark is an easy candy recipe that comes together in minutes. This rich bark is filled with salty and sweet flavor. You only need 3 ingredients and 20 minutes to make this chocolate confection.
Pistachio Toffee Dark Chocolate Bark is rich, decadent, and full of salty and sweet flavor. This candy is filled with pistachios and sweet toffee bits – the perfect balance of savory and sweet. If you’re so inclined, you could also sprinkle the top with some additional sea salt.
I love chocolate bark, as you can tell from my selection of candy recipes. You’ll love this recipe because it comes together in 20 minutes or less. You don’t have to spend all day in the kitchen to make a beautiful and tasty treat.
Chocolate melting wafers are the ideal choice for making a chocolate bark. The chocolate is already tempered, so when it’s melted and solidified again, it will harden into a shiny, hard chocolate. Think of a store bought chocolate candy bar. When you break it apart, it snaps. That’s what you get with melting wafers! You can use melted chocolate chips if you prefer, but keep in mind that your finished chocolate will not have the “candy bar snap” and will have a dull surface. However, it should still taste great!
When sliced into squares, this simple candy turns into a beautiful treat that is perfect for gift giving or adding to a party tray. The green pistachios also make it a great spring candy for St. Patrick’s Day or Easter.
Pistachio Toffee Dark Chocolate Bark
- 12 ounces dark chocolate melting wafers
- 3/4 cup pistachios
- 1/2 cup toffee bits
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a glass bowl, microwave melting wafers in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Alternatively, melt using a double boiler on the stove top.
- Add pistachios and toffee to melted chocolate. Stir to coat.
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper. Using a spatula, spread chocolate into a thin, even layer. Your bark should be about 1/4" thick and make about a 10 to 12 inch circle with no holes.
- Place cookie sheet into refrigerator to harden, about 10-15 minutes. Break into pieces and store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.
Last Updated on