This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You only need twenty minutes to make my Peanut Butter Pretzel White Chocolate Bark. It’s filled with crunchy peanuts, pretzels, and salty and sweet flavor.
Peanut Butter Pretzel White Chocolate Bark is a fun and easy candy bark recipe that comes together in just twenty minutes. Just a hint of peanut butter is mixed in with the white chocolate melting wafers, creating a creamy, salty and sweet base. Pretzels and peanuts are mixed in, giving the bark a nice crunch and texture.
This is a fantastic recipe for children to help with, because you only need a few ingredients and there is minimal measuring involved. If you measure the the mix-ins beforehand, They can help stir and spread the chocolate, or sprinkle extra pieces on top. Plus, it’s fun to break the bark into pieces once it has chilled.
Chocolate bark is one of my favorite dessert recipes to make in a pinch. Fill gift tins or favor bags with bark. Or, fill a dessert tray for your next get together. You don’t even have to turn on the oven for this recipe, which makes it a fantastic last-minute dessert.
Peanut Butter Pretzel White Chocolate Bark
- 12 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup peanuts
- 3/4 cup crushed pretzels
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a glass bowl, add melting wafers and peanut butter. Microwave in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Alternatively, melt using a double boiler on the stove top.
- Add peanuts and crushed pretzels to melted chocolate. Stir to coat.
- Pour mixture onto parchment paper. Using a spatula, spread chocolate into a thin, even layer. Your bark should be about 1/4" thick and make about a 10 to 12 inch circle with no holes.
- Place cookie sheet into refrigerator to harden, about 10 minutes. Break into pieces and store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.