Golden grahams s'mores bark is a sweet, crunchy, and chocolatey candy dessert. Reminiscent of the classic campfire treat, this s'mores bark takes only 20 minutes to make - no bonfires necessary!
This golden grahams s'mores bark is insanely addictive and will 100% be a crowd favorite at your next gathering. Plus, you'll only need four ingredients and 20 minutes to make this simple candy treat.
Crunchy and sweet golden grahams cereal is coated in melted white chocolate, then topped with milk chocolate drizzle and mini marshmallows. No baking required for this sweet treat!
I use white chocolate melting wafers as the base for this bark. Melting wafers are different than chocolate chips because they have been tempered.
You know how you break apart a chocolate candy bar and it has that 'snap'? If you melt and solidify chocolate chips, they don't quite harden, and won't snap apart.
This is the benefit of tempered chocolate, like melting wafers. They'll give you a nice firm chocolate base to work with, which is why I always use it for my chocolate bark recipes.
I used mallow bits (Amazon affiliate link) on top of this s'mores bark. I usually find these with the marshmallows or hot chocolate at my local grocer.
Mallow bits are tiny marshmallows, even smaller than mini marshmallows. They remind me of the consistency of marshmallows you'd find in cereal like Lucky Charms.
If you can't find mallow bits, mini marshmallows would also work just fine.
Once you've refrigerated your chocolate bark to allow it to harden, it no longer needs additional refrigeration.
This bark can be stored at room temperature in a sealed container for up to two weeks (if it lasts that long!).
Golden Graham S'mores Bark
- 12 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 4 ounces milk chocolate melting wafers
- 1 ½ cups golden grahams cereal, divided
- ⅓ cup mallow bits, or mini marshmallows
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a plastic bag, add 1 cup of the golden grahams cereal and crush into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a glass bowl, microwave white chocolate melting wafers in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Alternatively, melt using a double boiler on the stove top. Once melted, add crushed golden grahams from previous step and stir to combine.
- Pour white chocolate mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet. Using a spatula, spread into a thin, even layer. Your chocolate should be about ¼-1/3" thick with no holes. This will make a 10-12" oval.
- Quickly sprinkle your remaining golden grahams cereal and mallow bits evenly on top. Tap baking sheet lightly on the counter to help your toppings sink into the melted chocolate.
- In a glass bowl, microwave milk chocolate melting wafers in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Alternatively, melt using a double boiler on the stove top. Use a spoon to drizzle milk chocolate evenly across the bark.
- Place cookie sheet into refrigerator or freezer to harden, about 10-15 minutes. Break into pieces and store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.