Golden Grahams S’mores Bark is a sweet, crunchy, and chocolate-y treat. Reminiscent of the classic campfire treat, this s’mores bark takes only 20 minutes to make – no bonfires necessary!
This golden grahams s’mores bark is insanely addictive and will 100% be a crowd favorite at your next gathering. Plus, you’ll only need four ingredients and 20 minutes to make this simple candy treat.
Looking for more easy candy recipes? Try some of my other candy barks: Peanut Butter Banana Candy Bark, Pistachio Toffee Dark Chocolate Bark, and Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Bark are a few of my favorites.
Making Chocolate Bark with Melting Wafers
I use white chocolate melting wafers as the base for this bark. Melting wafers are different than chocolate chips because they have been tempered.
You know how you break apart a chocolate candy bar and it has that ‘snap’? But if you melt and solidify chocolate chips, they don’t quite harden, and won’t snap apart.
This is the benefit of tempered chocolate, like melting wafers. They’ll give you a nice firm chocolate base to work with, which is why I always use it for my chocolate bark recipes.
I originally published this recipe back in September 2017. Since then, I’ve made some updates that make this recipe even better!
For this version, I use the golden grahams cereal in two ways. First, I crush one cup of golden grahams into smaller pieces and stir it right into the melted white chocolate. This ensures that every bite will have tons of crunch and flavor.
Then, I sprinkle more cereal on top of the chocolate.
Decorating Chocolate Bark
Time to add the mallow bits (Amazon affiliate link) on top! I find these with the marshmallows or hot chocolate at my local grocer. If you can’t find mallow bits, mini marshmallows would also work just fine.
Don’t forget to tap the baking sheet lightly on the counter. This helps your toppings sink into the melted chocolate, so they don’t fall off later.
I like to drizzle the milk chocolate on top, then top with a few more marshmallows for visual appeal. You can simply drizzle your melted chocolate across the bark with a spoon.
If you’re feeling fancy, pour your chocolate into a plastic bag, cut off the tip, and drizzle with a bit more control.
Once your bark is assembled, all you need is about ten minutes to firm up in the refrigerator or freezer. Once it’s ready, break it apart with your hands or cut with a knife before serving.
This bark can be stored at room temperature in a sealed container, for up to two weeks (if it lasts that long).
Golden Graham S'mores Bark
- 12 ounces white chocolate melting wafers
- 4 ounces milk chocolate melting wafers
- 1 1/2 cups golden grahams cereal divided
- 1/3 cup mallow bits or mini marshmallows
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a plastic bag, add 1 cup of the golden grahams cereal and crush into small pieces. Set aside.
- In a glass bowl, microwave white chocolate melting wafers in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Alternatively, melt using a double boiler on the stove top. Once melted, add crushed golden grahams from previous step and stir to combine.
- Pour white chocolate mixture onto parchment lined baking sheet. Using a spatula, spread into a thin, even layer. Your chocolate should be about 1/4-1/3" thick with no holes. This will make a 10-12" oval.
- Quickly sprinkle your remaining golden grahams cereal and mallow bits evenly on top. Tap baking sheet lightly on the counter to help your toppings sink into the melted chocolate.
- In a glass bowl, microwave milk chocolate melting wafers in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Alternatively, melt using a double boiler on the stove top. Use a spoon to drizzle milk chocolate evenly across the bark.
- Place cookie sheet into refrigerator or freezer to harden, about 10-15 minutes. Break into pieces and store in a sealed container for up to 2 weeks.