Make a ginger peach vodka slush to cool off this summer! Frozen peaches are blended with vodka and ginger ale for a smooth, refreshing flavor.
This ginger peach vodka slush is an easy, four ingredient drink recipe. In 30 seconds you can toss your ingredients in a blender and have a refreshing, fruity slushy beverage.
The combination of ginger and peach make a fantastic poolside drink for the summer, or for sitting on the back porch while grilling.
Want to make this drink non-alcoholic? Simply replace the vodka with extra ginger ale. Kid-friendly, refreshing, and light for those hot summer months!
Ingredients and substitutions
- Frozen peaches - Can be substituted with any frozen fruits for a different flavor. Try using pineapple (like in my pineapple rum slush recipe), strawberries, or mixed berries. If your frozen peaches are out of season and less sweet, you may want to add a splash of simple syrup to the blender as well.
- Ginger ale - Can be substituted with ginger beer for a stronger ginger flavor- several readers have tried this with success!
- Vodka - Can be substituted with rum.
Adjusting the thickness of your frozen cocktail
Is your blender having a hard time mixing the ingredients together? Add an extra splash or two of ginger ale to thin the mixture slightly.
It's also important in what order you add your ingredients to the blender. In general, the liquids should be added first. This helps the ingredients blend together easily.
Want to add something extra to your cocktail? Garnish with a peach slice, orange slice, strawberry, or a colorful sugar sprinkle rim.
Or, serve your cocktails with colorful striped paper straws - I like these paper straws from Amazon. They're biodegradable and perfect to keep on hand for parties, birthdays, picnics, or just because.
Ginger Peach Vodka Slush
- 6 ounces ginger ale
- 3 ounces vodka
- 2 cups frozen peach slices, about 11 ounces
- 1 cup ice
- Pour ginger ale and vodka into a blender. Add peaches and ice. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth and no chunks remain. If mixture is too thick or difficult to blend, add an additional 2 ounces of ginger ale.
- Pour into highball glasses and serve immediately.
- If peaches are frozen out of season, they may not be sweet enough on their own. As needed, add a splash of simple syrup to mixture while blending.
- Vodka can be substituted with rum.
- Ginger ale can be substituted with ginger beer for a stronger ginger flavor.
- To make non-alcoholic - replace vodka with additional ginger ale.