Make a ginger peach vodka slush to cool off this summer! Made with frozen peaches, this frozen cocktail is filled with fruity flavor.
This ginger peach vodka slush is an easy, four ingredient drink recipe. In 30 seconds you can toss your ingredients in a blender and have a refreshing slushy beverage.
The combination of ginger and peach make a fantastic poolside drink for the summer. This drink is refreshing, light, and filled with fruity flavor!
Want to make this drink non-alcoholic? Simply replace the vodka with extra ginger ale. Kid-friendly, refreshing, and light for those hot summer months!
Ingredients and substitutions
Frozen peaches can be substituted with any frozen fruits for a different flavor. Try using pineapple, like in my Pineapple Rum Slush recipe, strawberries, or mixed berries.
If your frozen peaches are out of season and less sweet, you may want to add a splash of simple syrup to your blender while mixing your ingredients.
Ginger ale can be substituted with ginger beer - several readers have tried this with success!
Vodka can be substituted with rum.
Adjusting the thickness of your frozen cocktail
Is your blender having a hard time mixing your ingredients together? Add an extra splash (or two) of ginger ale to thin your slushy slightly.
It's also important in what order you add your ingredients to the blender. In general, you'll always want to add your liquids first. This helps your ingredients blend together easily when the liquids are at the bottom of the blender.
Want to add something extra to your cocktail? Garnish with a peach slice, orange slice, strawberry, or a colorful sugar sprinkle rim.
Or, serve your cocktails with colorful striped paper straws - I like these paper straws from Amazon. They're biodegradable and perfect to keep on hand for parties, birthdays, picnics, or just because.
Ginger Peach Vodka Slush
- 2 cups peach slices frozen
- 1 cup ice
- ¾ cup ginger ale
- 3 ounces vodka
- Pour the ginger ale and vodka into a blender. Add peaches and ice. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth and no chunks remain. If mixture is too thick or difficult to blend, add an additional ¼ cup of ginger ale.
- Pour into highball glasses and serve immediately.
- If peaches are frozen out of season, they may not be sweet enough on their own. As needed, add a splash of simple syrup to mixture while blending.
- Vodka can be substituted with rum.
- Ginger ale can be substituted with ginger beer.
- To make non-alcoholic - replace rum with additional ginger ale.