This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Ginger Peach Vodka Slush is a quick and easy slushy alcoholic beverage that’s filled with fresh fruit flavor. You only need four ingredients and a blender to make this refreshing and light frozen drink.
You will love this recipe for my Ginger Peach Vodka Slush. In 30 seconds you can toss your ingredients in a blender and have a finished slushie beverage.
The ginger and peach combination makes a fantastic poolside drink for the summer.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Frozen peach slices
- Ginger Ale (any variety is fine)
This drink is the perfect combination of fruity and lightly sweet. You will want to test your drink before serving, because your peaches may vary in sweetness.
If you’d like a sweeter drink, feel free to add some simple syrup to taste. The ginger ale adds just enough flavor and sweetness for me.
Speaking of ginger ale, I was surprised to find that these drinks weren’t fizzy at all. None of the carbonation comes through in your slushie, just the ginger flavor.
Where will you be enjoying your fruity drinks this summer? Share in the comments below!
Ginger Peach Vodka Slush
- 2 cups peach slices frozen
- 1 cup ice
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 3 ounces vodka
- Pour the ginger ale and vodka into a blender. Add peaches and ice. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth and no chunks remain. If mixture is too thick or difficult to blend, add 1/4 cup of ginger ale.
- Taste and add more vodka as desired.
- Pour into glasses and enjoy.
Last Updated on