Ginger Peach Vodka Slush is a quick and easy slushy alcoholic beverage that’s filled with fresh fruit flavor. Made with frozen peaches, ginger ale, and vodka.
This ginger peach vodka slush is an easy, four ingredient drink recipe. In 30 seconds you can toss your ingredients in a blender and have a refreshing slushy beverage.
The ginger and peach combination makes a fantastic poolside drink for the summer. Plus there’s no need to wait until peaches are in season. All you’ll need is a bag of frozen peaches, ginger ale, and vodka to make this fruity cocktail.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Frozen peach slices
- Ginger ale
If you don’t have vodka on hand, rum is another great option.
If your frozen peaches were frozen out of season, they may not be sweet enough on their own. As needed, add a splash of simple syrup to your cocktails while blending.
Want to add something extra to your cocktail? Garnish with a peach slice, orange slice, strawberry, or a colorful sugar sprinkle rim.
Or, serve your cocktails with colorful striped paper straws – I like these paper straws from Amazon. They’re biodegradable and perfect to keep on hand for parties, birthdays, picnics, or just because.
More summer drink recipes
Looking for more drink recipes for summer? Here are a few more ideas:
- Pineapple Rum Slush
- Strawberry Rosé Slush
- Frozen Grasshopper
- Watermelon Cocktail
- Fourth of July Cocktail
Ginger Peach Vodka Slush
- 2 cups peach slices frozen
- 1 cup ice
- 3/4 cup ginger ale
- 3 ounces vodka
- Pour the ginger ale and vodka into a blender. Add peaches and ice. Cover and blend until mixture is smooth and no chunks remain. If mixture is too thick or difficult to blend, add an additional 1/4 cup of ginger ale.
- Pour into highball glasses and serve immediately.
- Optionally garnish glasses with a peach slice, strawberry, orange slice, mint sprig, or sugar sprinkle rim.
- If peaches are frozen out of season, they may not be sweet enough on their own. As needed, add a splash of simple syrup to mixture while blending.
- Vodka can be substituted with rum.
- Ginger ale can be substituted with ginger beer.