Fireball orange sweet tea is a blend of sweet tea, orange juice, and fireball whisky. Drinks with fireball make the perfect summer drinks, especially when paired with a refreshing beverage like sweet tea.
Don't know what to mix with fireball whisky? Look no further. You'll love my recipe for this fireball sweet tea because you only need three simple ingredients.
To make this recipe, you'll need:
- Fireball whisky
- Orange juice (freshly squeezed is recommended)
- Sweet tea
This cocktail is served ice cold and is naturally sweetened with freshly squeezed orange juice. With a kick of cinnamon, this cold cocktail is perfect for summer or fall.
Ingredients and substitutions
I like to freshly squeeze orange juice for this recipe. It adds fresh flavor that you can't get from store bought orange juice.
However, this recipe can also be made with any store bought orange juice, so feel free to purchase your favorite brand.
Sweet or unsweet tea
I've made this recipe with sweet and unsweet tea. Either one will work, but keep in mind that the orange juice will naturally sweeten your cocktail, so you shouldn't need the added sugar from sweet tea.
If you want to take this drink a step further, shake all of your ingredients in a cocktail shaker, then pour over ice.
Fireball Orange Sweet Tea
- 4-5 ounces tea sweet or unsweet
- 2 ounces orange juice
- 1.5 ounces fireball whisky
- Fill a tall glass with ice. Add tea, orange juice, and fireball whisky. Stir to combine. Optionally, shake in a cocktail shaker and pour over ice.
- Optionally, garnish with an orange slice. Serve immediately.
More Fireball Drinks
- Ginger Orange Spice Cocktail
- Apple Pie Cocktail
- Fall Harvest Sangria
- Fireball Whisky Punch
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cocktail