Make your own easy mini cheesecakes from scratch today. These single serving cheesecakes have a sweet graham cracker crust, rich filling, and a fresh strawberry topping.
Cheesecake is an instant crowd pleaser. You’ll love my recipe for easy mini cheesecakes because they are surprisingly quick to make, and require no slicing. They make a fantastic party dessert because they are ready to grab and go, making serving a breeze.
The best part? These cheesecakes are pre-portioned into small servings, so they’re not as guilt-inducing as a huge slice of cheesecake. What’s not to love?
I love strawberry desserts. See my recipe for Fluffy White Cupcakes with Strawberry Filling. Yum! I also love to make this Easy Strawberry Freezer Jam – buy your strawberries in season and make freezer jam to enjoy year ’round.
These mini cheesecakes are one of my favorite dessert recipes to date. I spent some extra time adjusting the measurements of filling vs. graham cracker crust, and I am pleased with the end result.
Personally, I love a nice, thick graham cracker crust. I also like to have a bit more filling to go with the thick crust, and this recipe really hits the nail on the head.
Also, one tool that made this recipe infinitely easier was a large cookie scoop. First, the graham cracker crust was exactly 1 tablespoon measured into each cup. Next, the filling was exactly one large cookie scoop‘s worth of filling into each cup (or 3 tablespoons).
This way, all of your cheesecakes will be exactly uniform in size. I am quite the perfectionist, so figuring out these measurements made me very happy (yep, I’m a nerd!).
Shockingly, the cheesecake filling only requires five ingredients. Five! Making these mini cheesecakes was even easier than making a batch of cookies – honest. They may look fancy or difficult, but I promise, they’re quick and easy.
I topped my mini cheesecakes with a homemade strawberry topping. You’re welcome to leave them plain, use cherry pie filling, or top with whipped cream. The options are endless!
Easy Mini Cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream room temperature
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a muffin pan with paper muffin liners and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar. Stir to combine. Add melted butter and stir until fully incorporated. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crust into each muffin liner. Using the back of a measuring cup, press graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Add sour cream, eggs, and granulated sugar, mix until well combined and smooth.
- Spoon 3 tablespoons (or one large cookie/cupcake scoop) of filling into each cup. After filling all cups, gently tap pan onto counter top to level filling and remove any excess air bubbles.
- Bake for 17-19 minutes, or until cheesecake is no longer jiggly in the center. Tops may crack slightly, this is normal. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing cheesecakes from the pan.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Optionally, top with strawberries, cherries, or whipped cream.