Easy Mini Cheesecakes
Mini Cheesecakes are an easy dessert to make from scratch. These single serving cupcake-sized cheesecakes with graham cracker crust are rich and creamy, and made with just eight ingredients.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 17 minutes
Total Time 32 minutes
Servings 18 mini cheesecakes
Graham Cracker Crust
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 16 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a standard-sized cupcake pan with paper cupcake liners and set aside.
In a bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and granulated sugar. Stir to combine. Add melted butter and stir until fully incorporated. Spoon 1 tablespoon of crust into each muffin liner. Using the back of a measuring cup, press graham cracker mixture firmly into the bottom of each cup. Set aside.
In a large bowl, add cream cheese. Beat until smooth. Add granulated sugar, then mix until smooth. Next, add eggs and mix until incorporated. Add sour cream and mix until incorporated. Last, add vanilla and mix until incorporated. Be sure not to over-mix, just mix until each ingredient is incorporated into the batter.
Spoon 3 tablespoons (or one large cookie/cupcake scoop) of filling into each cup. After filling all cups, gently tap pan onto counter top to level filling and remove any excess air bubbles.
Bake for 17-19 minutes, or until cheesecake is no longer jiggly in the center. Tops may crack slightly, this is normal. Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing cheesecakes from the pan. Your cheesecakes may sink in the middle slightly when cooling.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Optionally, top with strawberries, cherries, or whipped cream.
- This recipe makes 18 cupcake/muffin sized cheesecakes. "Mini" refers to the size compared to a regular cheesecake, and does not refer to a mini muffin tin. You are welcome to use mini muffin tins for this recipe, but it has not been tested, so baking times and quantities will vary.
- Room temperature ingredients are important for making a creamy cheesecake filling. If one, or all, of your ingredients are cold, this will cause your batter to be lumpy.
- If you have a lumpy batter, try pressing it through a fine mesh sieve to remove the lumps.
Serving: 0g | Calories: 201kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 3g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 65mg | Sodium: 142mg | Potassium: 65mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 10g | Vitamin A: 530IU | Vitamin C: 0.1mg | Calcium: 42mg | Iron: 0.5mg