Mixed nuts are coated in a maple syrup glaze, seasoned with warming spices and fresh rosemary, then roasted in the oven. Perfect as a snack or finger food for your next get together.
Savory Rosemary Roasted Mixed Nuts are my new favorite snack – and will be yours too! Trust me on this. You’re going to love this recipe because it’s quick, easy, and oh-so addictive. These roasted nuts are savory, with a warm and mild spice flavor.
Rosemary is a perfect complement to the chili and cayenne, and reminds me of the holidays. A maple glaze adds the perfect amount of sweetness to cut through the savory flavors.
Are you looking for some finger foods to put out this Thanksgiving, Christmas, or beyond? These roasted mixed nuts are the perfect choice. I also have a few other recipes I love to bring out for the holidays.
Quick Candied Pecans are easy to pull together in just a few minutes, and would make a great complement to the savory rosemary roasted mixed nuts. I also love these Honey Roasted Sesame Cashews – they have a nice blend of sweet and savory in one bite.
Looking for fresh herbs like rosemary in the winter? My local grocery store sells small packages of fresh herbs in the produce department.
Fresh herbs are much more flavorful and aromatic than dried herbs, so I highly recommend grabbing a pack of fresh herbs before making this recipe. You’ll thank me later!
For this recipe, I used my favorite nuts that I had on hand – cashews, almonds, and pecans. However, you’re welcome to use any nuts you like. I recommend using raw nuts that haven’t yet been seasoned.
Who doesn’t love an edible gift? Buy a few inexpensive gift bags or decorative tins, and fill them with these savory rosemary roasted mixed nuts. They’ll be a hit with friends and family.
Savory Rosemary Roasted Mixed Nuts
- 4 cups mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons fresh rosemary minced
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, maple syrup, olive oil, rosemary, chili powder, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add mixed nuts, stir until well coated.
- Spread coated nuts onto lined baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, Stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet. Store in a sealed container at room temperature.