This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Honey Roasted Sesame Cashews are a fantastic sweet and salty snack that are ready in just twenty minutes. Whole cashews are coated in a thin layer of honey and toasted sesame seeds with a kick of heat from the cayenne pepper.
My favorite recipes are those that only take a few minutes of prep and minimal ingredients. You’ll love these honey roasted sesame cashews because they require only five ingredients and five minutes of prep. Can’t get any better than that! I love to toss these cashews over a salad, or set them out in a serving dish as a snack.
If you’re intimidated by the addition of cayenne pepper, don’t worry. It adds a tiny touch of heat to balance out the sweetness of the honey. It can be omitted without affecting the recipe.
The cashews will come out of the oven a bit sticky, but the glaze hardens as they cool. Depending on how much you spread them on your baking sheet, you may have cashew clusters or individual cashews.
If you like my honey roasted sesame cashews, you may also like my recipe for Quick Candied Pecans.
Honey Roasted Sesame Cashews
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 cup cashews whole or halves work best
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a bowl, combine honey, salt, and cayenne pepper. Add toasted sesame seeds and cashews, stir until well coated.
- Spread coated cashews onto lined baking sheet and spread into a single layer. Bake for 15 minutes, Stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool on baking sheet. Store in a sealed container at room temperature.
Last Updated on