This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
You’ll only need three ingredients to make my No Churn Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream. This rich, creamy, frozen dessert is easy to make and is the perfect treat for any peanut butter lover.
Who else loves peanut butter? Sometimes, I don’t even need chocolate to accompany it.
That was my motivation in making my no churn double peanut butter ice cream. Peanut butter is so good, it’s all you need!
Whoever came up with the genius idea of no churn ice cream needs an award. Seriously. I’m sure you’ve seen the recipes all over the web for no churn ice cream.
All you need is sweetened condensed milk, whipped cream, plus some mix-ins. Combine them, and you’ve got ice cream. I was skeptical at first, but once I took a bite of my first batch, I was hooked.
This recipe produces rich, ultra-creamy ice cream. In my opinion, it’s even better than store bought.
I am a big peanut butter fan, so I wanted to double the peanut butter flavor in this ice cream recipe. First, you’ll add peanut butter to your ice cream mixture. Then, you’ll add ribbons of melted peanut butter throughout your ice cream.
It’s any peanut butter lover’s dream ice cream!
Plus, the recipe is easy to customize. Want some chocolate with your peanut butter? Add in chopped chocolate, or mini chocolate chips.
You could even swirl in some hot fudge, or add in a layer of peanut butter cups. The possibilities are endless!
The best pan size for no churn ice cream is a 9×5 loaf pan. If you don’t have a loaf pan, any container that will hold 6 cups of ice cream will work great.
No Churn Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3/4 cup peanut butter divided
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks are achieved, about 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup of peanut butter. Fold whipped cream into peanut butter mixture until combined.
- In a small, microwaveable safe bowl, warm remaining 1/4 cup of peanut butter for 30-45 seconds, or until melted.
- In a 9x5 loaf pan (or other 6 cup container), layer 1/3 of ice cream mixture. Drizzle with 1/3 of thinned peanut butter. Repeat twice more ending with a drizzle of peanut butter. Cover and freeze immediately for 4-5 hours or until firm. Enjoy!
Last Updated on