My Five Ingredient Vanilla Granola recipe can’t be easier and makes enough crunchy granola to last the entire week. You’ll love this recipe because it takes only five easy-to-find ingredients and 30 minutes of baking to make this from-scratch snack.
Granola is a fantastic breakfast to keep on hand for busy work weeks or hectic weekends. This five minute vanilla granola is so simple, you’ll wonder why you were ever buying it at the store! I especially love making my own granola because I know what ingredients were used. Plus, it’s super satisfying making your own breakfast that’s ready to go all week long!
You can pair this granola with some yogurt and berries for a filling breakfast. Or, pour some milk over a bowl of granola for a filling cereal. You can even include this granola in your own trail mix, or eat it by the handful on its own.
This is my go-to recipe when I’m looking for a plain jane, no frills granola. It goes well with any flavor of yogurt and it’s easy to make additions without the flavors clashing. Try adding bananas, raspberries, or chocolate chips to your next yogurt parfait!
Five Ingredient Vanilla Granola
- 4 cups old fashioned oats
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, add oats, and cinnamon. Stir to combine, then set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium-low heat, add oil and honey. Stir until coconut oil has melted and mixture has a thin consistency. Remove from heat, add vanilla and stir to combine. Pour over dry ingredients. Stir until dry ingredients are evenly coated.
- Pour mixture onto lined baking sheet and spread into an even layer. Place into oven and bake for 30 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely on baking sheet. Granola will harden as it cools. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.