This Easy S'mores Dip is a crowd-pleasing, sweet dessert snack. Rich chocolate ganache is covered in mini marshmallows and toasted to perfection in the oven. Ready in ten minutes.
You're going to love this easy s'mores dip. This recipe takes only three ingredients to make, plus graham crackers for dipping.
This s'mores dip starts with a rich, chocolate ganache on the bottom. Then, top with mini marshmallows. Finally, you'll place your entire dish in the oven and broil for a few minutes - just long enough to toast your marshmallows.
This s'mores dip is the perfect party appetizer, movie night treat, or weekend snack for the family. Plus, the leftovers reheat well the next day (if you manage to not eat it all in one sitting!).
If you've never made a ganache before, it's an incredibly easy to make, rich chocolate sauce made from chocolate and cream.
To make chocolate ganache, add your chocolate chips to a bowl. In a separate bowl (I like to use my glass pyrex measuring cups) heat up your heavy cream in the microwave.
Pour the hot cream over your chocolate chips, and allow to melt for 2-3 minutes. Stir until all of the chocolate is melted.
Use your ganache to top a cake, as a pastry filling, or to make this delicious s'mores dip.
Even though this dip takes only a few minutes to prepare, you may wish to make your dip ahead of time.
Prepare your dip as directed, but before broiling, cover and refrigerate. When you're ready, broil your s'mores dip as directed.
This dip will keep in the refrigerator for up to a week. Reheat leftover dip under the broiler for about 3-4 minutes, until the marshmallows start to bubble and expand.
Easy S'mores Dip
- 4 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- graham crackers, cookies, or pretzels for dipping
- In a bowl, add chocolate chips. Set aside.
- In a microwave safe bowl, heat heavy cream in 30 second increments, until hot. Pour heavy cream over chocolate chips and allow to melt for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Pour chocolate into a 9 inch pie pan. Top with mini marshmallows.
- Place in the oven and turn on the broiler. Broil for 3-4 minutes, or until marshmallows are toasted to your liking. Remove from oven and enjoy.