Milk Chocolate Crushed Pretzel Clusters are a fun and easy no-bake dessert recipe that takes only three ingredients about 15 minutes of time. The perfect mix of salty and sweet, these candies are so easy to make and can be made as clusters or cups.
I am a big fan of candy recipes. There’s nothing easier than using melting wafers to whip up a fresh batch of candy in only 15 minute’s time. These milk chocolate crushed pretzel clusters are my new favorite. They are the perfect combination of salty and sweet, using milk chocolate as the base and crushed pretzels inside. I also like to top mine with a sprinkle of sea salt, but this step is optional if you don’t have it on hand.
You’ll love this recipe because you only need 3 ingredients. Plus, it’s a great way to use up the rest of a bag of pretzels, including the smashed bits at the bottom.
I made this recipe as a cup as well as a drop cluster. While both are equally delicious, they each have their pros and cons. Clusters are easy and take a bit less work, but look more rustic and homemade. Cups look finished and fancy, but you’ll need to have some mini muffin tins and paper liners on hand. Which type do you prefer?
Milk Chocolate Crushed Pretzel Clusters
- 12 ounces milk chocolate melting wafers
- 1 1/3 cups crushed pretzels
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and set aside. Or, line a mini muffin tin with paper liners and set aside.
- In a glass bowl, microwave melting wafers in 30 second increments, stirring until melted. Alternatively, melt using a double boiler on the stove top.
- Add crushed pretzels and stir to combine.
- Drop by tablespoon onto parchment lined paper (or fill mini muffin liners halfway with chocolate mixture). Sprinkle lightly with sea salt while chocolate is still melted.
- Place cookie sheet (or muffin pan) into refrigerator to harden, about 10-15 minutes. Store chocolate in a sealed container at room temperature for up to 2 weeks.