This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Easy oven roasted ranch potatoes are crispy and seasoned with tangy ranch seasoning. You only need a few minutes of prep to make this light potato side dish that pairs well with any protein.
Easy oven roasted ranch potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes. I like to make them with hamburgers, steaks, and chicken. Potatoes pair well with just about any protein you have in mind. You’ll love this recipe because the ranch seasoning adds a fresh, tangy flavor to the potatoes without overpowering the plate.
If you’re not familiar with ranch seasoning, ranch dressing is a popular salad dressing in the United States. My ranch seasoning includes the most prominent flavors of ranch dressing: dill, garlic, and onion. If you don’t have homemade ranch seasoning on hand, you can substitute with a packet of store bought ranch seasoning instead.
My easy oven roasted potatoes were one of my most popular recipes from last year, which told me that I must make more potato recipes! The key with any of my roasted vegetable recipes is the seasoning. Adding more than just salt and pepper will greatly improve any dish, especially vegetables.
The best part about my easy oven roasted ranch potatoes is that they are a fantastic time saver. Simply dice up your potatoes, toss with olive oil and seasoning, and spread onto a baking sheet. Once they’re in the oven, you have time to prepare the rest of your meal. Roasted potatoes are one of my favorite weeknight side dishes for this reason.
Have you tried this recipe? What do you pair with your roasted potatoes?
Easy Oven Roasted Ranch Potatoes
- 4 small potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1 and 1/2 teaspoons of ranch seasoning, or:
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- dash black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Peel and cube potatoes into bite size pieces (about 1" cubes).
- In a bowl, combine olive oil and ranch seasoning. Add potatoes and toss or stir to coat. Pour potatoes onto parchment lined baking sheet and spread into a single layer.
- Roast potatoes in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until potatoes are evenly browned. Flip halfway through with a spatula to ensure even browning.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.
Last Updated on