Strawberry Jam Frozen Yogurt Popsicles are an easy, two-ingredient recipe for those long, hot summer days. These sweet frozen treats can be customized in an endless variety of flavor combinations, and take just 5 minutes of prep time.
It’s summer. It’s hot out. There’s nothing better than a sweet, frozen treat to combat the high temperatures outside. My strawberry jam frozen yogurt popsicles are an easy and healthy treat you’ll be making on repeat all summer. The best part? All you need are two simple ingredients.
I’m all about simplicity, and this recipe is as easy as can be. As a bonus, I used greek yogurt for this recipe, which has more protein than regular yogurt. This recipe will work with any yogurt and jam, so as always, use your favorite brands that you enjoy.
If you have some of my Easy Strawberry Freezer Jam on hand, even better! I had an extra jar in the freezer, so that’s what I used today. Or, try out your favorite flavor: raspberry, blackberry, or even orange marmalade. The possibilities are endless.
If you think you’ll be making popsicles on repeat, I highly suggest getting a popsicle mold. This is the one I have, and it has worked out great for me so far. There are many varieties out there, so I suggest finding one that will suit your needs best. This recipe will make six – 3 ounce popsicles, which may vary based on your popsicle mold.
If you don’t have a popsicle mold on hand, don’t despair. You can pour your mixture into small paper cups with popsicle sticks in the middle. Simply tear the cups away and enjoy. Or, pour into ice cube trays with toothpicks, for a bite size frozen snack.
Strawberry Jam Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup strawberry jam or your favorite flavor
- In a large bowl, add yogurt and jam. Lightly stir ingredients so that they are partially combined and jam is swirled throughout.
- Pour or spoon into popsicle mold, leaving 1/2" of space at the top for expansion when freezing. (or follow your specific popsicle mold directions)
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hour or overnight. Run popsicle mold under warm water to help release popsicles. Enjoy.
- Wrap extra popsicles in wax paper, then store in a freezer safe bag or container.