Strawberry Jam Frozen Yogurt Popsicles are an easy, two-ingredient recipe, and perfect for a hot summer day. These sweet frozen treats can be customized with your favorite flavor combinations, and take just 5 minutes of prep time.
It's summer. It's hot out. There's nothing better than a sweet, frozen treat to combat the high temperatures outside. These strawberry jam frozen yogurt popsicles are an easy and healthy treat you'll be making on repeat all summer.
The best part? All you need are two simple ingredients - greek yogurt and your favorite flavor of jam. These popsicles turn out lightly sweetened and creamy, with fruity flavor that kids or adults will enjoy.
For this recipe, you'll need some vanilla greek yogurt and strawberry jam.
If you don't have greek yogurt available, you can use any vanilla yogurt. Keep in mind your nutrition information will change, as regular yogurt has more sugar and less protein than greek yogurt.
I used my strawberry freezer jam for this recipe, but you can use any flavor of jam you have on hand. Try making raspberry, blackberry, or orange marmalade popsicles!
I recommend using a brand and flavor of yogurt that you enjoy on its own - same for the jam. If you don't enjoy the flavor of the yogurt you're using, you probably won't enjoy the popsicles, either!
If you think you'll be making popsicles on repeat, I highly suggest getting a popsicle mold. Sweet Creations Popsicle Maker Set is the popsicle mold I have, and it has worked out great so far.
There are many varieties out there, so I suggest finding one that will suit your needs best. This recipe will make six - 3 ounce popsicles, which may vary based on your popsicle mold.
More popsicle molds on Amazon:
- Popsicle Molds with Sticks
- Tovolo Ice Pop Flexible Silicone Freezer Molds, Set of 4 - Monsters
- Helistar Popsicle Molds 6 Pieces
Popsicle mold alternatives
If you don't have a popsicle mold on hand, don't despair. Pour your mixture into small paper cups with popsicle sticks in the middle. Simply tear the cups away and enjoy.
Or, pour into ice cube trays with toothpicks, for a bite size frozen snack. Any ice cube tray that makes larger ice cubes would be ideal.
I would recommend only using containers that will flex (like plastic) that is made to be frozen, allowing the popsicle to pop out of the mold. Or, something that can be torn off, like a paper cup. Do not use glass or metal containers, because your popsicles will not come out easily!
Strawberry Jam Frozen Yogurt Popsicles
- 2 cups vanilla greek yogurt
- 1 cup strawberry jam or your favorite flavor
- In a large bowl, add yogurt and jam. Lightly stir ingredients so that they are partially combined and jam is swirled throughout.
- Pour or spoon into popsicle mold, leaving ½" of space at the top for expansion when freezing. (or follow your specific popsicle mold directions)
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours or overnight. Run popsicle mold under warm water to help release popsicles. Enjoy.
- Wrap extra popsicles in wax paper, then store in a freezer safe bag or container.
- Popsicles will keep for 6 to 8 months, if stored in a tightly sealed, freezer safe container.
- Any vanilla yogurt can be used in this recipe with the same results.
- Strawberry jam can be substituted with your favorite flavor of jam.