Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts are a quick and easy side dish to pair with your next dinner. Brussels sprouts are coated in olive oil, spices, and parmesan cheese. They’re roasted in the oven in just twenty minutes.
You’re going to love my recipe for oven roasted garlic parmesan brussels sprouts. This recipe comes together in just a few minutes of prep, and is fantastic to pair with just about any main dish.
These brussels sprouts are coated in olive oil, then tossed with grated parmesan cheese, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. With just a few ingredients, you’ll have a vegetable dish that’s filled with flavor and roasted to perfection in the oven.
Brussels sprouts are surprisingly easy to work with, even if you’ve never cooked with them before. First, you will want to rinse them off. Next, trim the hard stems on the bottom, removing any excess or brown parts. Usually this is a small amount.
Lastly, peel off any yellowing leaves and discard. For this recipe, you’ll also want to slice them in half lengthwise. If any extra leaves fall off, that’s okay. You can roast these with the whole pieces.
The most important part of cooking vegetables is that you need to add flavor. Think of vegetables as a blank canvas. Adding salt and pepper, garlic powder, and parmesan cheese will bring tons of flavor to these otherwise plain brussels sprouts.
Want to add something extra? Bacon would make a great addition.
More roasted vegetable recipes
- Honey Roasted Parsnips and Carrots
- Roasted Buffalo Cauliflower
- Roasted Zucchini and Squash
- Oven Roasted Corn on the Cob with Seasoned Butter
- Parmesan and Red Pepper Roasted Broccoli
Oven Roasted Garlic Parmesan Brussels Sprouts
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine olive oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese. Add brussels sprouts and toss or stir to coat. Pour brussels sprouts onto parchment lined baking sheet and spread into a single layer. It's okay if some leaves fall off, they can be roasted as well.
- Roast brussels sprouts in the oven for 18-22 minutes, or until brussels sprouts are evenly browned. Flip halfway through with a spatula to ensure even browning.
- Remove from oven and serve immediately.