No Churn Christmas Cookie Ice Cream is a must make dessert this holiday season. Creamy and rich vanilla ice cream is filled with crumbled sugar cookies, white chocolate pieces, sprinkles, and a hint of cinnamon.
Who else loves the holidays? I can’t get enough of Christmas. The festive and comforting flavors and desserts – who can resist? If you’re like me, my no churn Christmas cookie ice cream is going to skyrocket to the top of your must-make list this holiday season.
This ice cream is ultra creamy, rich, and sweet. The best part? It comes together in just ten minutes!
Inside you’ll find crumbled sugar cookies, sprinkles, chopped white chocolate, and just a hint of cinnamon. You can use any cookies you have on hand. To truly embrace the Christmas cookie flavor, I’d recommend sugar cookies, snickerdoodles, or shortbread cookies. Have frosted cookies? That works too!
No churn ice cream became a favorite of mine this past summer. I had seen recipes all over the internet. I figured “it can’t be that good” and assumed any recipe that took only 5-10 minutes would not stand up to store bought ice cream. Boy, was I wrong. No churn ice cream is so fun and easy to make, and you can customize it with any flavor you can imagine.
A 9×5 loaf pan is the perfect size for a batch of no churn ice cream. You’re welcome to use any freezable container that will hold 6 cups of ice cream.
No Churn Christmas Cookie Ice Cream
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1 14 ounce can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup crumbled/chopped sugar cookies
- 2 ounces white chocolate finely chopped or grated
- 1 tablespoon sugar sprinkles red and green
- In a large bowl, whip heavy cream until stiff peaks are achieved, about 3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, add sweetened condensed milk, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Stir to fully combine.
- Gently fold whipped cream into milk mixture until just combined. Add cookie pieces and white chocolate. Fold gently into cream mixture.
- In a 9x5 loaf pan (or other 6 cup container), layer 1/3 of ice cream mixture. Add 1/3 of sprinkles in an even layer. Repeat twice more ending in a layer of sprinkles on top. Optionally, top with more cookies or white chocolate. Cover and immediately freeze for 4-5 hours or until firm. Enjoy!