This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
This refreshing and flavorful High Protein Sweet Pea and Dill Tuna Salad is filled with veggies and protein packed ingredients. Served chilled, this salad makes a great post-workout meal or summertime lunch. Can be enjoyed on its own, over leafy greens as a salad, or in a wrap.
I’m always looking for easy and healthy meal ideas. That’s why I’m loving this High Protein Sweet Pea and Dill Tuna Salad. You’ll love this recipe because it comes together in less than 10 minutes and it’s filled with healthy, protein-packed ingredients like greek yogurt and tuna.
You’ll also get your daily dose of veggies with red bell pepper, red onion, and peas, which all provide crunch and fresh flavor.
Greek Yogurt is a great substitution for mayonnaise or sour cream if you’re looking to cut calories. It’s tangy, creamy, and has the same consistency as the more caloric alternatives – you won’t even notice the swap.
My favorite part about greek yogurt is that it’s filled with protein, making this a great post-workout meal.
This recipe is also packed with flavor from herbs and seasoning – dill, garlic, and salt and pepper. If you have fresh herbs available to you, this is an even better alternative!
Simply swap out the dried herbs for fresh at a 1:3 ratio. For example, 1 teaspoon of dried herbs would equal 3 teaspoons of fresh herbs.
High Protein Sweet Pea and Dill Tuna Salad
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 5 ounces albacore tuna in water drained
- 1 cup fresh frozen peas thawed
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper diced
- In a bowl, add Greek yogurt, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and dill weed. Stir to combine.
- Add tuna, peas, red onion, and bell pepper. Toss to coat.
- Serve chilled over mixed greens as a salad, in a wrap, with crackers as an appetizer, or alone.
Last Updated on