Cranberry Prosecco Punch is a sparkling, fruity alcoholic drink and the perfect addition to your next holiday party. With a hint of orange and a touch of sweetness, this punch recipe will serve a crowd.
The holidays are here, and it’s time to celebrate with family, friends, and coworkers. You’ll love my cranberry Prosecco punch because it’s incredibly easy to make and will serve a crowd.
This punch also has a hint of orange, which perfectly complements the tart cranberry juice. I’ve you’ve never tried it before, Prosecco is a sparkling white wine from Italy. It is similar to champagne, and makes a fantastic celebratory beverage.
This punch is perfect for Thanksgiving, Christmas, or New Year’s. It would also make a great addition to your next brunch gathering.
Serving your punch
I like to prepare this recipe in individual glasses. Add your cranberries, triple sec, and cranberry juice to each glass, then top with Prosecco.
If desired, you can prepare in a pitcher or punch bowl instead. If using a large punch bowl, you can easily double this recipe and add orange slices on top for added visual appeal.
I do not recommend preparing your entire punch beforehand, as the Prosecco will lose its bubbles over time.
Instead – prepare your individual glasses, or punch bowl, with all of your ingredients except the Prosecco. Then just before serving, add your Prosecco.
Whether fresh or frozen, cranberries make a beautiful garnish in this holiday drink. Frozen cranberries are also a great way to keep your drink cold for longer.
An orange slice or orange peel would also make a lovely garnish.
Cranberry Prosecco Punch
- 1 750ml bottle Prosecco
- 10 ounces cranberry juice
- 5 ounces triple sec
- 1/2 cup cranberries fresh or frozen
- Combine all ingredients in a pitcher or punch bowl. Serve immediately.
- Alternatively, add 1 ounce of triple sec, 2 ounces of cranberry juice, and a handful of cranberries each to 5 glasses. Top with Prosecco and serve.
- If preparing ahead, add all of your ingredients to your punch bowl (or glasses), except for your prosecco. Just before serving, add your prosecco and enjoy.