Top your next salad with my Rosemary and Garlic Parmesan Crisps. These light and crunchy cheese discs are thin, delicate, and filled with flavor. Use them to top a bowl of soup, or as a keto-friendly replacement for chips and crackers.
Rosemary and Garlic Parmesan Crisps are crunchy, delicate cheese chips that make an elegant topping for a salad or soup. You’ll love these crisps because they may look fancy, but they’re incredibly easy to make. You only need three ingredients and about ten minutes before you’re pulling these beauties from the oven.
I recently came across parmesan crisps at the grocery store. A single bag of crisps seemed to be outrageously priced for what they were, so I decided to make my own. Plus, they are so quick and easy to make, I can whip them up fresh whenever I like. The best part is that I can customize the flavors and I know exactly what ingredients are included.
The trick to getting perfect parmesan crisps out of the oven is to start watching them at about 5 minutes. The edges will have turned brown at this point, so you’ll need to watch the middles. I waited until the middles began to brown all the way across, but the edges hadn’t begun to burn yet. Once you remove them from the oven, allow them to cool completely before removing from the baking sheet. Once cooled, they should be crispy throughout and ready to enjoy.
This recipe is easy to adjust as well. Try using basil, oregano, or a combination of your favorite herbs and spices.
Rosemary and Garlic Parmesan Crisps
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl, combine parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and rosemary, stirring to combine.
- Drop mixture by the tablespoon onto lined baking sheet, about 3 inches apart. Lightly flatten each mound into an even circle.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes, or until lightly browned across the tops and browned around the edges. Start watching around 4-5 minutes as they will brown quickly.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before removing from sheet.