This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Chocolate brownie trees with mint white chocolate drizzle are a festive and fun treat and are perfect for all ages. A light mint drizzle and holiday sprinkles decorate the top of these moist, tree shaped brownies.
These sweet little brownie trees will brighten up your next dessert tray and impress your guests. They are moist and chocolatey, with a refreshing and light drizzle of mint white chocolate on top. The best part? They are so easy to make!
All you’ll need is an 8×8 pan and a sharp knife to cut out your chocolate brownie trees. Once the brownies are completely cooled, you’ll want to lift them out of the pan and onto a cutting board. Gently cut the brownies in half, so you’re left with two rectangles (Step A). I made a graphic (see below) to better illustrate where to make your slices.
Next, you’ll make a diagonal cut into each rectangle on either side, about 1 inch in on the top (Step B). These pieces will become scraps, or as I like to call them, taste testers for the baker! From there, each tree base should measure 2 inches on the bottom. Feel free to make small marks every 2 inches if you’d like to be exact, then just “connect the dots” when making your slices (Step C).
Chocolate Brownie Trees with Mint White Chocolate Drizzle
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter melted
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Mint White Chocolate Drizzle
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1/8 teaspoon peppermint extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter, sugars, vanilla, and eggs. Stir until fully combined. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, sift together the dry ingredients: flour, cocoa powder, and salt. Slowly add to butter mixture until fully incorporated.
- Pour brownie batter into lined 8x8 pan and bake for 20-22 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean in the middle.
- Remove brownies from oven and allow to cool completely. Remove from pan and cut brownies in half. Slice a thin wedge from the edges of each rectangle (about 1 inch on the top, tapering down to the bottom corner). Then, carefully slice brownies into 14 tall triangles. Use the graphic in the post above as a visual aid.
- Arrange brownie trees onto a piece of wax paper or parchment to be decorated.
Mint White Chocolate Drizzle
- In a small bowl, microwave white chocolate chips in 30 second increments, stirring until chips are melted and smooth. Add peppermint extract and stir to combine.
- Pour chocolate into a small plastic baggie, seal, and cut off a small corner. Pipe chocolate across the brownies. Optionally, add sprinkles. Allow chocolate to harden before moving or storing.
Last Updated on