BLT Dip is an easy to make, cold appetizer dip that's perfect for parties. This creamy dip is filled with bacon, tomatoes, and green onions.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 12 servings
- 8 ounces cream cheese softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ranch seasoning
- 8 slices bacon cooked and crumbled
- 3 roma tomatoes diced and seeded
- 3 green onions diced
In a bowl, add cream cheese and sour cream. Beat until creamy and smooth. Add ranch seasoning and beat until incorporated.
Add half of the bacon, half of the tomatoes, and half of the green onions to the dip and stir until incorporated.
Spread dip into an 8x8 (or other 2 quart) dish. Sprinkle remaining half of ingredients over the top.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Dip is best served the same day to keep bacon crunchy and vegetables fresh.
- Bacon can be substituted with bacon bits/pieces instead.
Calories: 171.75kcal | Carbohydrates: 3.37g | Protein: 3.56g | Fat: 16.11g | Saturated Fat: 7.81g | Cholesterol: 40.44mg | Sodium: 314.98mg | Potassium: 127.16mg | Fiber: 0.26g | Sugar: 1.64g | Vitamin A: 537.68IU | Vitamin C: 2.86mg | Calcium: 43.31mg | Iron: 0.25mg