Rotisserie Chicken Salad
Rotisserie Chicken Salad makes an easy and flavorful lunch or meal prep for the entire week. Rotisserie chicken, celery, onions, walnuts, and cranberries are tossed in a creamy homemade herb dressing.
Prep Time 15 minutes
Total Time 15 minutes
Servings 6 servings
- 1 cooked rotisserie chicken *
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 ribs of celery diced
- 1/2 small red onion diced
- 1 tablespoon ranch seasoning
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
Remove the meat from your rotisserie chicken and shred into bite size pieces.
In a large bowl, add your shredded chicken meat and remaining ingredients. Stir to incorporate, adding more mayonnaise as needed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve over a bed of lettuce or on lightly toasted bread as a sandwich.
- *1 rotisserie chicken can be substituted with 14-16 ounces of any cooked chicken meat.
- Walnuts and cranberries are optional, and can be substituted with almonds, pistachios, pecans, raisins, fresh grapes, or diced apple.
- Chicken salad will keep for up to five days in the refrigerator, stored in a tightly sealed container.
- For a lower calorie variation, try replacing some or all of the mayonnaise with plain greek yogurt.
Calories: 544kcal | Carbohydrates: 7g | Protein: 45g | Fat: 37g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 165mg | Sodium: 941mg | Potassium: 497mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 84IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 33mg | Iron: 1mg