This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Granola Bars are a chewy and filling midday snack. No baking required for this quick and flavorful granola bar recipe.
After getting tons of requests for my white chocolate macadamia nut cookies, I knew I had to make a granola bar version. These are my new go-to granola bar recipe! They’re filled with nutty flavor from the almond butter and chopped macadamia nuts. A small scoop of white chocolate chips is all you need to add a bit of sweetness.
You’ll love this granola bar recipe because it only takes about ten minutes to mix your ingredients and press the bars into a pan. After a few minutes in the refrigerator, they’re ready to be sliced and stored. One batch will last me up to two weeks in a tupperware container. They make a great midday or post workout snack. Or, paired with some fruit and coffee, they make a quick breakfast on the go.
If you don’t have oat flour on hand, don’t despair. I like to take a few cups at a time of quick cook oats and grind them in the food processor until they resemble a fine powder. Keep a jar on hand for recipes like this, and that’s one less ingredient you’ll need to find at the grocery store. I like to use a cup of oat flour because the bars hold together much more easily this way.
Once you have this recipe on hand, experiment with your favorite nut butters and mix ins. Try walnuts, chocolate chips, or even mini m&ms.
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Granola Bars
- 2 cups quick cook oats
- 1 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts chopped
- 1 cup almond butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Line a square 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. (or use an 8x8 pan for a thicker bar.)
- In a large bowl, combine quick cook oats, out flour, and chopped nuts.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine almond butter, honey, and salt. Stir until ingredients are combined and just melted. Remove from heat, add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until fully incorporated. Add white chocolate chips at the end and stir to combine. Press mixture into your parchment lined pan, pressing down firmly into a flat layer.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Pull parchment paper to lift bars out of pan. Cut into squares or bars and store in a sealed container.
Last Updated on