No Bake Granola Bars make a quick and easy snack on the go, without having to turn on the oven. These chewy bars are filled with peanut butter, oats, and chocolate chips.
You’re going to love this recipe for no bake granola bars because they’re quick, easy, and delicious. Plus, you don’t even have to turn on the oven.
These homemade granola bars are a fantastic time saver. Meal prep a batch of granola bars on Sunday and they’ll last throughout the entire week.
I love to grab a granola bar before leaving the house for the day. Maybe you don’t have time for lunch, or your lunch is delayed. A granola bar is the perfect cure for hunger between meals.
No Bake Granola Bars without Peanut Butter
Want to make these without peanut butter? No problem! You will need some sort of a nut or seed butter for this recipe, because it acts as a glue to hold the rest of the ingredients together.
You can also substitute the peanuts and chocolate chips for your favorite mix ins. Try chopped pecans or pistachios, mini m&ms, sprinkles, toasted coconut, or dried cranberries.
On The Go Snacks
Looking for more on the go snacks? Try some of my other easy recipes:
No Bake Granola Bars
- 3 cups quick cook oats
- 1/4 cup peanuts chopped
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a square 9x9 inch baking pan with parchment paper and set aside. (or use an 8x8 pan for a thicker bar.)
- Place 1 cup of quick cook oats into a food processor and pulse into a finely ground powder. In a large bowl, combine processed oats with remaining quick cook oats and chopped peanuts.
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine peanut butter, honey, and salt. Stir until ingredients are combined and just melted. Remove from heat, add vanilla extract and stir to combine.
- Pour wet ingredients over dry ingredients and stir until fully incorporated. Add chocolate chips at the end and stir to combine. Press mixture into your parchment lined pan, pressing down firmly into a flat layer.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes to set. Pull parchment paper to lift bars out of pan. Cut into squares or bars and store in a sealed container.