This post may contain affiliate links. Please read my disclosure policy.
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are your new favorite gluten-free cookie recipe. No flour is needed for these rich, fudgy, chocolate peanut butter cookies. The best part? These cookies go straight from bowl to oven – no chilling required.
Are you looking for a new gluten-free cookie recipe? Or maybe you’re in need of a fudgy, rich, chocolate and peanut butter filled cookie. Either way, you are going to love my recipe for flourless chocolate peanut butter chip cookies.
You won’t even miss the flour in this recipe, because these cookies turn out soft, moist, and filled with flavor.
My favorite part about this cookie recipe is that there is no chilling required between mixing the dough and baking. Cookies ready in 30 minutes? Yes please!
Because this recipe doesn’t include butter and the dough is thick, this step is not required.
For those with peanut allergies: Peanut Butter is a large part of this recipe, so this may not be the cookie for you.
While I have not tested this recipe yet with other butters, you are welcome to try using almond butter or sun butter instead. You can also substitute chocolate or white chocolate chips instead of peanut butter chips.
If you attempt any substitutions, let us know how it goes in the comments below!
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, sugar, egg, and milk. Beat until fluffy (about 2 minutes).
- In a separate bowl, sift together the cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually stir dry ingredients into peanut butter mixture until just combined. Add peanut butter chips and stir until combined.
- Scoop dough using a 1 tablespoon scoop or shape by hand into 1 inch balls. Place cookie dough balls 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 10-11 minutes, or until cookies have spread slightly and begin to crack on top. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Last Updated on