Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies are rich, fudgy, and filled with peanut butter and chocolate chips. These gluten-free cookies go straight from bowl to oven, and are ready in less than 30 minutes.
Are you looking for a new gluten-free cookie recipe? Or maybe you’re in need of a fudgy, rich, chocolate peanut butter cookie. Either way, you are going to love my recipe for flourless chocolate peanut butter chip cookies.
You won’t even miss the flour in this recipe, because these cookies turn out soft, moist, and filled with flavor.
These cookies are made with peanut butter and cocoa, then filled with peanut butter chips and chocolate chips. Your peanut butter and chocolate fanatics will love these cookies!
The best part about this recipe is that the cookies are ready in less than 30 minutes.
Most cookies need time to chill in the refrigerator, but not these. They go straight from the bowl to the oven, making this a great recipe to keep on hand for when your sweet tooth strikes.
How to Make Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
First, gather your ingredients and preheat your oven. You’ll also need a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
For this recipe, you’ll need peanut butter, cocoa powder, granulated sugar, brown sugar, chocolate and peanut butter chips, milk, vanilla extract, an egg, and baking soda.
First, add all of your wet ingredients to a large bowl. This includes your peanut butter, egg, sugars, vanilla extract, and milk. Mix until incorporated.
Then, add your cocoa powder and baking soda and mix until incorporated.
Your dough will look wet and clumpy, kind of like wet sand.
Next, add your peanut butter chips and chocolate chips and stir into the dough.
I like to use a medium cookie scoop to evenly portion my cookie dough. Place your cookie dough balls about 2 inches apart onto a lined baking sheet.
When removing your cookies from the oven, allow them to rest for 5 minutes on the baking sheet before removing to a cooling rack. Your cookies will be tender and delicate straight from the oven, but will firm up as they cool.
More Peanut Butter Recipes
Love peanut butter? Here are a few of my favorite recipes:
- Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
- No Churn Double Peanut Butter Ice Cream
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Magic Wand Pretzels
- Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Easy Peanut Butter Banana Candy Bark
- Peanut Butter Fudge
Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder not dutch process
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the peanut butter, sugars, egg, and milk.
- Add cocoa powder and baking soda to bowl, mixing until incorporated. Add peanut butter chips and chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- Scoop dough using a 1.5 tablespoon scoop or shape by hand into 1 inch balls. Place cookie dough balls 2 inches apart onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Flatten each ball slightly with your hand or a spatula.
- Bake for 9-10 minutes, or until cookies have spread slightly and begin to crack on top. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Your cookies will keep for 3-5 days in a sealed container. To help keep cookies fresh, you can place a slice of bread in the container with the cookies. Replace the bread slice as needed.
- You can keep raw cookie dough in the refrigerator for 3 days. Cookie dough balls (and baked cookies) freeze well, up to 3 months in a sealed plastic container or freezer bag. Allow frozen balls to thaw for up to 10 minutes on the baking sheet before baking, or add 1-2 minutes to the baking time.